Genie Picks: Gigantoonz Slot Review
Welcome to Genie Picks where today we’ll be turning our attention to Play n Go’s fun outer space slot; Gigantoonz. In our Gigantoonz slot review we’ll be breaking down everything you need to know about this title from its symbols, how to play, and the bonus features on offer from this title - keep on reading to find out more!
Gigantoonz Slot Overview
Let’s start our Gigantoonz online slot review by bringing you an overview of the game. The Gigantoonz slot is the creation of Play n’ Go and is an 8x8 cluster paid slot inspired by popular match-3 mobile games. This slot is part of the ‘toonz’ series of games and follows on from hit slot Reactoonz. The Gigantoonz slot features an interesting mix of bonus features that largely revolve around filling a progress meter, plus a cast of cooky alien characters.
The paytable for the Gigantoonz slot machine is as follows:
- Yellow and Green Alien: Pays up to 5x stake
- Brown and Purple Alien: Pays up to 10x stake
- Turquoise Alien: Pays up to 20x stake
- Blue Alien: Pays up to 50x stake
- Orange Alien: Pays up to 100x stake
- Lime Green Alien: Pays up to 200x stake
- Magenta Alien: Pays up to 400x stake
- Red Alien: Pays up to 1250x stake
How To Play Gigantoonz
To play the Gigantoonz slot simply load the game at SpinGenie using any device. You can enjoy the Gigantoonz mobile slot on mobile phones and tablets or your PC or tablet. The Gigantoonz slot uses an 8x8 game grid similar to a match-3 mobile game and has a cluster pays mechanic. This means that the bigger the cluster of matching symbols you achieve, the higher the payout.
To start playing the Gigantoonz slot online, set your wager. This game accepts wagers from just 20p per spin all the way up to £100 per spin. Once you’re happy with your wager simply click the spin button to begin playing the Gigantoonz online slot.
Gigantoonz Slot Game Features
The Gigantoonz slot is an exciting game with the following slot bonuses:
Mega symbols can appear in any size from 2x2 all the way up to 7x7. Each mega symbol only counts as one symbol but its cluster value will have a random number applied to it up to 13. Each mega symbol used in a winning combination will leave behind a wild symbol in its wake.
On non-winning spins between 5-10 Quantum Wilds may be added to the reels.
Each winning symbol will help to charge up the Quantumeter. The meter can hold up to 100 charges and when a certain number of charges are met the following modifiers will be awarded:
- Disintegration: Triggers after 25 charges and will remove all occurrences of 4 randomly chosen symbols.
- Metamorphosis: Triggers after 50 charges and will transform all occurrences of one symbol into another symbol.
- Radiation: Triggers after 75 charges and will add 1-4 med symbols and 2-5 Quantum Wilds to the reels.
- Gargantoonz: Triggers after 100 charges and will first turn all mega symbols into Gargantoonz which then transform into 1x1 size Gargantoonz after a few spins.
Come and Play Gigantoonz Slot on SpinGenie
If you like what you’ve read in our Gigantoonz slot machine review and would like to try out the Gigantoonz game for yourself then head on over to us at SpinGenie where a whole world of exciting slots await you. Sign up and play today!